Linn County Community Services
What We Do
Linn County Community Services (LCCS) promotes local health and human service availability, access, cost-effectiveness, and quality by:
- Facilitating community collaboration and reducing duplication of services
- Strategically using County dollars to leverage additional State and Federal Funds
- Controlling mandated costs by investing in services that promote independence and self-sufficiency
- Recommending shifts in the use of County funds to meet underfunded community needs within established budget limits
- Adhering to licensing and accreditation standards
- Monitoring compliance with regulations impacting service
- Evaluating programs and services to ensure their effectiveness
LCCS has multiple departments and programs providing services to help achieve their mission:
These sculptures are meant to be interactive with the community. Read on...
Learn about the four key issues affecting housing equity in Linn County and what the Alliance for Equitable Housing is doing to address them. Read on...
This collaboration helps meet underfunded community needs. Read on...