Licenses, Applications & Permits

Secondary Roads

Dust Control

Entrance, E-911 Address, No Spray, and Work in Right-of-Way Permits

Online applications are available to homeowners and contractors for Entrance, E-911, No Spray, and Work in Right-of-Way permits.

Apply for a permit online.

Additional information about these permits and instructions for applying are available on the Secondary Road Department website.

The following Work in Right-of-Way permits are not available for online application: 

Over-sized Moving Permits