What We Do
Linn County Human Resources seeks to include and engage all customers by providing information and assistance, promoting development opportunities, recommending best practices for performance management and contract administration, and following equitable, legal, and cost-effective employment practices.
We support Linn County’s strategic goals of:
- Meeting customer expectations by supporting employees with tools and resources to advance the customer experience
- Creating a culture of empowered and engaged employees who understand what customers expect of their products and make satisfaction and innovation high priorities
- Protecting financial assets against loss through risk mitigation.
Job Recruiting and Affirmative Action Guidelines
It is the policy of Linn County to recruit and select the most qualified candidates for positions in the County’s service. Recruitment and selection shall be conducted in an affirmative manner which ensures open competition and provides equal employment opportunities as protected by state and federal law.
Linn County Human Resources strives to:
- Hire and retain qualified applicants
- Empower and engage employees
- Create satisfying and innovative products
- Advance employees’ skills and development
- Improve the total performance of the workforce
- Prevent loss from poor, inconsistent, or discriminatory practices
- Listen and make customer satisfaction a priority.