What We Do
Options of Linn County provides day habilitation services to adults with disabilities as a department of Linn County Community Services. Options serves approximately 160 people annually in a LEED-certified facility at 1240 26th Avenue Court SW in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Eligibility for Services
To be eligible for Options services, an individual must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have at least one documented disabling condition, verified by a physician.
- Have third-party funding
- Regions in Iowa will pay for some services for people with disabilities. Other sources of funding are through Medicaid and its Home and Community Based Services waivers. Of those waivers, Options is certified for Intellectual Disability.
Referrals to Options are made by a variety of sources including:
- Linn County Community Services
- High Schools
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Residential providers
- Abbe Center for Community Mental Health
- Other public and private agencies.
For more information about service eligibility and the application process, call 319-892-5800 and ask for the Intake & Communications Coordinator.
How to Apply
- Request a Tour
- To schedule a tour, please call 892-5800 and ask for the Intake & Communications Coordinator.
- Complete Application Materials