What is My Care Community?
What are the benefits of My Care Community for organizations and clients?
- Easily refer and connect your customers to local services in the community.
- Share communication, assessment results, goals, and more with other community partners.
- Track the outcome of the referrals and services delivered for your customers.
- Improve the health and well-being of your individuals/families through increased partnership and collaboration with partners.
- Measure the impact of your organization and the services you deliver.
MCC is the result of a strong community-based partnerships all wanting to help connect residents to the many opportunities available to them. MCC creates a fundamental change in how Linn County and surrounding areas delivers on the promise of health.
What does My Care Community include?
Community Care Coordination Coalition
- Improve coordination of care and connection of individuals to the right services at the right time.
- Use data to educate community and inform policy.
- Share information about community programs.
- Create standardized workflows.
- A coalition of community-based organizations including health, employment, education, and government to create a coordinated network.
- Ongoing support and engagement through every step of joining the network.
- Partners regularly review data and network performance, including feedback and input on processes.
- Have access to community care coordination technology.