What is My Care Community?
- Easily refer and connect your clients to local services in the community.
- Share communication, assessment results, goals, and more with other community partners.
- Track the outcome of the referrals and services delivered for your clients.
- Improve the health and well-being of your clients/families through increased partnership and collaboration with partners.
- Measure the impact of your organization and the services you deliver.
By becoming a My Care Community partner, organizations may participate in collaborative meetings and utilize the referral technology platform.
My Care Community Coalition
- Meeting dates: November 8, 2023 and January 10, 2024
- For additional information and meeting dates, email [email protected].
- The My Care Community Coalition is comprised of individuals who are involved in direct patient or client work, such as social workers, nurses, teachers, counselors, and more. The My Care Community Coalition is open to all, including organizations who are considering joining.
My Care Community Advisory Committee
- Provides oversight and recommendations to partners
- Utilizes data to educate the community
- Inform policy
My Care Community Technology
- Unite Us is the care coordination tool My Care Community uses to connect people to organizations and programs.
- CyncHealth is a 501(c)(3) organization, is a state-wide public health data utility that gives healthcare organizations the power to connect the dots across all points of patient care.
Resources for Partner Organizations
- My Care Community Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- My Care Community Logic Model (PDF)
- My Care Community Flyer (PDF)
For questions relating to My Care Community branding, communications, or logo requests or to join any of the above initiatives, please email: [email protected].