December 13, 2022: City of Palo Special Election
The City of Palo will hold a special election to fill a City Council vacancy which the term expires in 2025.
City of Palo voters will vote at the Palo City Hall and Community Center, 2800 Hollenbeck Road, Palo. The voting location will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on election day.
Important Dates and Items:
- Pre-registration for voter registration ends Monday, November 28, 2022 at 5 p.m. (PDF)
- Absentee ballot request forms (PDF) must be received in the office by Monday, November 28, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Early in-person absentee voting for the general election will begin on Thursday, December 1, 2022 and end at 5 p.m. on Monday, December 12, 2022.
- Absentee ballots MUST be received in our office or ballot drop box by the close of polls on election day to be considered for counting.
- Polling places will be open on election day from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sample Ballot (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most frequently asked elections questions.
- How do I register to vote?
- Update Your Voter Registration or Register Online Must have an Iowa Driver's License or Non-operator ID
- What is on the ballot? Enter your address to view a sample ballot.
- How do I request an absentee ballot?
- Track your absentee ballot.
- Where do I vote? Enter your address to find your polling place.
- Who are my elected officials?