Scams & Misinformation
COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- verify your age and date of birth
- ask for your Medicare number, if applicable
- ask for insurance information
- NEVER ask for your credit card number or bank information. (*Vaccinations are free. If you receive an offer to sell you one, it is not legitimate).
- NEVER ask you for your immigration status.
COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
Stick With Trusted Sources
Misinformation - and disinformation - about COVID-19 vaccines is out there. Think before you share! Inaccurate information spreads widely and at speed, making it more difficult for the public to identify verified facts and advice from trusted sources. Here is how to spot it and where to go for accurate information on COVID-19 vaccine.
Common COVID-19 Vaccine Myths