Linn County voters have early (absentee) voting options for November 3, 2020 General Election.
The Linn County Auditor’s Office will offer two in-person, early voting locations during the dates and times listed below:
- 823 3rd St SW, Cedar Rapids (near the Jean Oxley Linn County Public Service Center),
- Mondays through Fridays, October 5 - November 2 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 & Saturday, October 31 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lindale Mall Food Court, 4444 1stAve NE, Cedar Rapids
- Tuesdays through Saturdays, October 6 - October 28 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
One-day satellite voting stations will be listed on our website once they are finalized.
In addition, the Linn County Auditor’s Office has finalized Election Day Polling locations. Election Day is Tuesday, November 3. To find their election day polling locations, voters may enter their address into: https://www.linncountyelectionsorg/lookup/
Postcard notices indicating polling locations will go to all registered voter households in early October. A full listing of all Election Day poll locations can be found at: https://www.linncounty.org/681/Polling-Locations
For questions regarding this election visit www.linncounty.org/vote, email [email protected] or call 319-892-5300, ext 1.