Linn County has released its fiscal year 2020 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) PDF. The report provides residents with an overview of how their tax dollars are managed and spent in an easy-to-read format. The annual report is part of Linn County’s ongoing commitment to keep residents informed about the County’s finances and to be accountable for the receipt and expenditure of public funds.
In addition to providing easy to understand financial information, the report demonstrates the vital role of county government by highlighting some of Linn County’s notable accomplishments and challenges of the past year, including:
- Linn County’s response to the COVID-19 global pandemic
- Linn County’s response to the derecho
- An update on Linn County’s Mental Health Access Center
- Linn County’s commitment to environmental sustainability and resource protection
- The Conservation Board’s new strategic plan
- County Home Road safety improvements
- And more!
Printed copies of the annual report are available in today’s edition of The Gazette, and in next week’s Mount Vernon-Lisbon Sun, Marion Times, and the Linn News-Letter.
A limited number of print copies are available upon request.
READ THE REPORT (PDF)