Dust control sign up began April 1 for residents in unincorporated Linn County. The Linn County Secondary Road Department is temporarily closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic; however, staff is working and able to help residents complete the dust control sign up process.
Residents can sign up for dust control in the following ways:
- Find a form on Linn County’s website
- Contact the office to e-mail you a form
- Contact the office to mail you a form
Secondary Road Department staff can be reached at 319-892-6400 or by email at [email protected].
Completed forms may be returned in one of the following ways:
- Scan and e-mail the completed form to [email protected]. Call the office to pay with credit card, drop off a check, or mail a check for payment.
- Drop off the completed form with a check for payment by placing them in the locked drop box outside the employee entrance door.
- Mail the completed form to the office with a check for payment.
The Secondary Road Department address is 1888 County Home Road, Marion, IA 52302.
At any time, please contact our office at 319-892-6400 for assistance.