Linn County Public Health is excited to announce the launch of Linn Iowa EASY Air, a new online permitting system for the Air Quality branch.
"The launch of the Linn Iowa EASY Air system has been a work in progress, and Linn County Public Health is excited to offer this new and online permitting tool to our air quality stakeholders," said Dr. Pramod Dwivedi, Linn County Public Health Director. "Our Air Quality branch is going to be able to streamline and make the permitting process much easier for our local families."
Linn Iowa EASY Air is an online permitting application that mirrors the Iowa EASY Air system from the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (DNR). Local facilities can submit air quality permit applications through this online system, which will ultimately reduce time spent preparing permit applications, as well as provide a platform to share data with the DNR (for facilities that also utilize the DNR's Iowa EASY Air). Permit types that will be accepted through the Linn Iowa EASY Air system include:
- Authorization to Install Construction Permit
- Permit to Operate Construction Permit
- Aggregate Processing Plant General Permit
- Bulk Gasoline Plant General Permit
- Concrete Batch Plant General Permit
- Gasoline Dispensing Facility General Permit
- Hot Mix Asphalt Plant General Permit
- Used Oil Furnace General Permit
- Gasoline Dispensing Facility Registration
For facilities who wish to continue submitting paper applications, Linn County Public Health will continue to accept and process those applications.
Learn more about Linn Iowa EASY Air online.