Board of Supervisors Meeting Recap
The following is a recap from the Linn County Board of Supervisors meetings the week of Jan. 13-20, 2023. The Board of Supervisors:
- Reviewed proposed fiscal year 2024 budgets for the Auditor’s Office, Linn County Community Services, Human Resources, Engineering & Secondary Roads, and Capital Improvement Projects II
- Approved an agreement between Linn County and Mercy Medical Center to apply for 340 B status to participate in the Federal Drug Pricing Program through the Health Resources and Services Administration retroactive to Jan. 10, 2023
- Received and placed on file the Recorder’s Quarterly Report for Oct. 1 through Dec. 31, 2022
- Authorized Chair to sign a Linn County American Rescue Plan Act Grant Closeout Agreement between Linn County and Discovery Living, Inc.
- Authorized Chair to sign an American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) subaward agreement between Linn County and Kirkwood Community College for the Linn County Adastra Scholarship Program in the amount of $1,000,000
- Authorized Chair to sign an American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) subaward agreement between Linn County and Indian Creek Nature Center for the Education Expansion at Indian Creek Nature Center in the amount of $250,000
- Awarded bid and approved purchase order for entrance culverts to Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. in the amount of $11,100 for the Secondary Road Department
- Approved a resolution fixing the Jan. 1, 2022, utility valuations payable in 2023-2024
- Discussed a resolution changing Deputy Auditor positions to professional management positions
NOTE: The Board of Supervisors Meeting Recap briefly summarizes topics from the Board's meeting agendas. This recap is provided by County staff as a public service and is not an official record of Board action. The official record of approved minutes from Board of Supervisors meetings are approved at future meetings and are available for viewing after approval.
Board agendas, minutes, and meeting videos are available on the Agenda and Minutes webpage.
Subscribe to receive agenda notifications.