Board of Supervisors Meeting Recap
The following is a recap from the Linn County Board of Supervisors meetings the week of Feb. 18-24, 2023. The Board of Supervisors:
- Received Linn County Historic Preservation Commission 2023 Annual Update
- Approved a resolution for a final plat for Benson’s First Subdivision, case JF23-0003.
- Approved and authorized costs to be billed for the Dec. 13, 2022 Special Election – City of Palo.
- Approved the Board of Supervisors Policy OP-013 Revision #8, Fugitive Dust Control
- Authorized Chair to sign Iowa Certified Local Government 2022 Annual Report for the Linn County Historic Preservation Commission
- Authorized Chair to sign an amendment to American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Subaward Agreement between Linn County and Together We Achieve for 12K in 2022 Food Box Giveaway.
- Authorized Chair to sign an American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Subaward Agreement between Linn County and Trees Forever, Inc. for the Linn County Tree Restoration Project in the amount of $100,000.00.
- Awarded bid and approved purchase order PO440 for a pressure washer to Quality Cleaning Equipment in the amount of $9,325.60 for the Secondary Road Department.
NOTE: The Board of Supervisors Meeting Recap briefly summarizes topics from the Board's meeting agendas. This recap is provided by County staff as a public service and is not an official record of Board action. The official record of approved minutes from Board of Supervisors meetings are approved at future meetings and are available for viewing after approval.
Board agendas, minutes, and meeting videos are available on the Agenda and Minutes webpage.
Subscribe to receive agenda notifications.