If the oil on my road is still good, can I keep it?
Yes. If you would like someone from the Engineering and Secondary Road Department to check it, you need a $50.00 non-refundable retain permit from our office. Then, the foreman will look at the road. If the oil is savable, the permit will allow you to obtain patch material at a County shop. If the oil is not in good shape, we will contact you so you can sign up for new oil. Permit to Retain

Show All Answers

1. What type of dust control is available?
2. When is the sign-up period for dust control?
3. If the oil on my road is still good, can I keep it?
4. Is the retain permit refundable if my oil or seal coat can not be retained?
5. I rent a house on a county road and would like to put dust control down. Can I put dust control down even if I don't own the property?
6. I want to put dust control in front of my property but it will also be in front of a neighbor's house. Can I do that?
7. Will my dust control still be effective after they blade the road?
8. Does the County fill gaps between dust control areas?