I just bought a mobile home. What do I need to do?
A tax clearance must be obtained first in order to transfer a mobile home title. A tax clearance is issued if ownership changes or if the home is moving. A tax clearance assures that all taxes are paid before the new owner(s) title it. After the tax clearance is obtained, a title transfer can be done. All owners that are going on the new title will need to sign the Iowa Application for Title. Please see the Motor Vehicle Title section for more information on transferring a mobile home title

Show All Answers

1. When are my taxes due?
2. Where is my Property Tax Bill?
3. I don’t think my property is assessed correctly?
4. How do I appeal my assessment?
5. What happens at a Tax Sale?
6. How do I pay property taxes?
7. Can I pay a full year of my property taxes in September?
8. How do I avoid paying penalty or costs?
9. Does my mortgage company pay my property taxes?
10. I just bought a mobile home. What do I need to do?
11. Do I have Homestead credit and/ or Military Exemption on my bill?
12. How do I change my mailing address for my Real Estate Tax Bill?
13. Who should I make a check or money order payable to?